BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

moving...

Here are some change of address cards I have made to send out for when we move in two weeks! I can't wait!
I like this one :)
...as you can see, we've got boxes piled up to the ceiling!

Life consists of trying to clean the last two years of dirt off our apartment, packing, and sitting on our living room floor where we no longer have our couch (sold it on craigslist for some extra cash so we don't have to move with it). The good news is some friends of ours knew we needed new couches, and got us some free couches from their parents. I feel it's just that time in our lives when we will take the charity of others, fill our home with hand-me-downs and enjoy the simple pleasures in life.

I guess that's what our education is for- so we can own our own furniture some day and give our old couches to some young crazy newly-wed couple.

0 comments: