BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My first Post!


Welcome all to my blog!

I thought I would share with you some of the things I have been working on. First this is a bunny blanket I originally wanted to make for my niece who should by arriving in July! However, after finishing it, I was not satisfied, and have started another one with white yarn, and modified it to have a bigger blanket portion. I'll post that when it's done as well.


I'm very excited to have started a blog- it is my hope to use this as a way to get connected with other crafters and crocheters, to
get ideas, share stories and inspire each other!

I'd like to share some other things I have done in the past few months, and as I get them done and get the pictures I will post them. Besides that I have a picture of a blanket I have started on for Molly Joy (my niece's name)- this will be sown together with other rectangles in a checkered pattern so the stars will be every other one. It should look pretty neat whenever I finish it... :)
I am most inspired to have so many wonderful people in my life- and it is for them that I crochet. Mostly things like baby shower gifts- booties, hats, toys, etc; christmas gifts- scarves, hats, other fun things like this snow flake:









Lastly, I wanted to show you a fun little rose I have made from Rachel Choi's crochet blog- crochetspot.com
Here's a link to the pattern if you would like to try it yourself!




http://www.croc
hetspot.com/crochet-flower-pattern-rose/

Thanks all for reading, and please comment if you have any ideas for other projects I could do!

0 comments: